We hope you all have a wonderful week with your families. Here are a few reasons why the Sea Sports family is thankful this autumn.
1. Our Customers: We have enjoyed a busy fall here at the store, and we have all of you to thank for that! We are open Monday through Friday from 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m., Saturday from 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., and Sundays from 11:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. through Christmas.
2. Our Team: Special thanks to Tom Craddock for his beautiful rennovation work in our showroom. Also we are thankful for the new addition of Dusty Adams, a former professional athlete with forty years of experience in the bike industry.
3. Our Brands: We are pleased to announce the addition of Specialized Bicycles to our product line. We have a selection of everything, from children's balance bikes to top of the line S-Works road and mountain bikes.
4. Small Business Saturday November 24: We are excited by the widespread support for the Shop Small movement, especially during the holiday season. We encourage all of you to support your favorite local Cape merchants this Small Business Saturday, holiday season, and all year long. We will have some special offers as well as holiday goodies to get you in the spirit!
5. Cape Cod: We are happy to live in such a beautiful place where we can enjoy paddling, cycling, and scuba right out our back doors. Here is Kelly trying out one of the original style kayaks at Plimoth Plantation.